Spread over a land of over ten acres, Bera Leopard Safari is located on the outskirts of Kothar Village, six km away from the town of Bera. A sophisticated peek into the wildlife of Bera, this Safari has charming cottages with all the luxuries of the world.
Bera Leopard Safari is a beautiful getaway for those who want to be near nature. Nestled at the foot of Liloda Hills, this park is a secluded and peaceful place. Having taken advantage of the location, Bera Leopard Safari is very well known for frequent leopard sightings.
The cottages in the park are well-lit, spacious and have all the amenities that one would need. The big windows of these cottages allow enough natural light to pour in so that their visitors can enjoy nature at its best.
Why to Visit
If you are someone who wants to be near wildlife but also not leave comfort and luxury, Bera Leopard Safari is the correct place for you. These secluded cottages allow you to leave all the noise and rush of the city in the city and witness wildlife up close.
The location of the cottages is such that leopards are often seen from the window of these cottages! These cottages are huge and will allow you to get a complete 360-degree view of the jungles from the comfort of your lodging.
And if this wasn’t enough, around thirty species of a variety of birds can be easily spotted from the cottage itself!
Tips for Visitors
- Rules and Regulations of the National Park should be followed by the visitors.
- Follow Instructions of the Forest Officials.
- Maintain Silence and Discipline in the Park.
- Wear light clothes in summer and winters there should be jackets, mufflers, and caps.
- Maintain a safe distance from wild animals.
- Take care of small children.
- Music Instruments should not be taken inside.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the National park.
- Do not feed wild animals, the food you consume might be harmful to them.
- Do not use any strong perfumes inside the National Park.
- Photography is allowed but using a flashlight is strictly prohibited.
- Overspeeding of vehicles is strictly prohibited.
The Jawai Dam, located at a distance of around ten minutes, is a sight no tourist wants to miss. It is the largest reservoir in western Rajasthan.
The Kumbalgarh Fort, the birthplace of Maharana Pratap is also close-by. The sculpted temples of Ranakpur are just a 2.5-hour drive away.
How to Reach
Jawai Bandh (28 km), Falna (40 km) and Udaipur (140 km) are the closest railway stations to Bera. These stations are connected to the bigger cities in Rajasthan. Airports that are near to Bera are Udaipur, Jaipur and New Delhi. Flights from all major cities in India run various trips to and from these airports.